Does the weekend make it hard for you to stick with your healthy habits? 7 tips for a healthier weekend
If you’re here because you’re really curious about how to achieve points in the challenge before signing up, here goes:
Points are achieved as follows:
- Complete one workout. If you can't make it to class that day or class is not offered, there will be workout options posted in SugarWOD, which is our workout tracking software and the same app you’ll use for logging your points. Members, only group classes count towards Gym Rat Heroes.
- Drink 2/3 of your bodyweight in ounces of water (example: If you weigh 200 lbs, you will need to drink a minimum of 133 oz of water each day)
- Read 10+ pages in a non-fiction book
- Consume zero alcohol for that day
- Consume 100 or more grams of protein
- Follow the CrossFit guide for food: Eat meats, vegetables, nuts, seeds, some fruit, little starch, and no added sugar. This includes no fast or fried food.
- Take a daily progress picture or picture of something you achieved that day in reference to the challenge. You can post it via social media (your personal newsfeed, LW Family page, challenge FB page, Instagram, OR the Push Press Social Feed in the member app.
There are a total of 7 possible points per day or 210 for the challenge and it is honor based. In the event of a tie, the person with the highest streak of 7s will win. If multiple people get 210, you'll settle via Rock, Paper, Scissors.
If there’s something there you don’t understand, no worries. We’ll explain it all.
Have a great day!