Does the weekend make it hard for you to stick with your healthy habits? 7 tips for a healthier weekend
Join us starting September 12th for our Fall Into Fitness challenge! The challenge will have weekly winners and prize packs for the top three finishers (hints at the prizes are pictured below). There will be seven areas of focus to accumulate points over the course of 30 days. The areas are pretty diverse so it’s really anyone’s game if you want to come out on top. Not a member? No big deal. We have non-member pricing AND a special plan with access to all of our group classes.
Do you need to be fit? Nope, you technically don’t NEED to workout but it’s encouraged to maximize points.
Do you need experience? Also nope. We offer a non-member option where you don’t really even need to live near the gym. We do encourage non-members to spring for the special and add group classes though! If you’ve been waiting to pull the trigger, now is the time! The fitness plan includes all boot camp, CrossFit, Barbell, martial arts, and kickboxing classes.
We do need at least 10 participants to have the challenge. The winners can expect to at least triple/double/earn back their registration fees, respectively.
How do you sign-up? Click the button that applies to you:
If you want to know more about how to accumulate points for the challenge before signing up, fill out the info in the form and we’ll reach out to you with specifics.
Name * First Name
Call or Text * Call Text
Points are achieved as follows:
- Complete one workout. If you can't make it to class that day or class is not offered, there will be workout options posted in SugarWOD. Only group classes count towards Gym Rat Heroes though.
- Drink 2/3 of your bodyweight in ounces of water (example: If you weigh 200 lbs, you will need to drink a minimum of 133 oz of water each day)
- Read 10+ pages in a non-fiction book
- Consume zero alcohol for that day
- Consume 100 or more grams of protein
- Follow the CrossFit guide for food: Eat meats, vegetables, nuts, seeds, some fruit, little starch, and no added sugar. This includes no fast or fried food.
- Take a daily progress picture or picture of something you achieved that day in reference to the challenge. You can post it via social media (your personal newsfeed, LW Family page, challenge FB page, Instagram, OR the Push Press Social Feed in the member app.
There are a total of 7 possible points per day or 210 for the challenge and it is honor based. In the event of a tie, the person with the highest streak of 7s will win. If multiple people get 210, you'll settle via Rock, Paper, Scissors.
If there’s something there you don’t understand, no worries. We’ll explain it all.
Have a great day!